Cyber Secure Backups Webinar
Wednesday, March 6
12 PM GMT | 1 PM CET
Join us to explore the world of cyber secure backups and discover strategies to safeguard your data against malicious attacks.
Mastering Backup Cyber Security
In an era where cyber threats are reaching new levels of sophistication, IT planners and decision makers need a storage infrastructure that not only adapts to evolving dangers and threats but can also be trusted in the day to day management of their data.
What will you learn?
- How ransomware attacks impact backup infrastructures.
- Why enterprise backup systems are often the first victims of ransomware attacks.
- Key cybersecurity features that can protect and aid recovery in backup solutions.
- Common features found in various backup targets.
- The unique features of Nexsan Unity that distinguish them from competitors.
About the Speaker
Jerome Wendt, CEO and Principal Data Protection Analyst at DCIG, LLC, is a prominent figure known for his enterprise data storage and protection expertise. He founded DCIG in 2007 and leads a team of independent analysts who conduct thorough third-party assessments of various cloud, data protection, and data storage technologies.