VMUG New York/New Jersey Attendees to Learn How to Achieve VMware Storage Best Practices with Nexsan
Groundbreaking UNITY™ Unified Storage Solution Rounds Out Nexsan’s Storage Solutions Portfolio – Meets the Most Demanding IT, Business and Budgetary Requirements of Enterprises Large and Small
CAMPBELL, Calif. – June 3, 2016
™, today announced it will showcase its award-winning storage solutions portfolio at the upcoming New York/New Jersey VMware User Group (VMUG
) UserCon, taking place on Thursday, June 23 at the Hyatt Regency Jersey City (Jersey City, NJ). VMware professionals attending the event will have the opportunity to learn first-hand how Nexsan’s groundbreaking UNITY
™ next generation unified storage platform, Beast
™ and E-Series
™ high density storage, Assureon
™ secure archive storage, Transporter
™ private cloud appliance, and NST
™ unified high performance storage delivers the features, functionality and price-points to meet the IT and business requirements of small, midsize and enterprise VMware environments.
VMware architects and system administrators know that storage can make or break a VMware environment. Storage is therefore viewed as the foundation on which a successful VMware implementation is built and maintained. But, all VMware environments are not alike. It is critical that IT, business and budgetary requirements are considered not just from organization-to-organization, but from application-to-application. That is why VMware professionals around the world have come to depend on Nexsan’s unified storage solutions to enable them to meet their unique end-to-end data storage requirements.
Attend VMUG New York/New Jersey to learn more about Nexsan’s unparalleled storage portfolio, which includes:
- Nexsan UNITY delivers a next gen unified storage platform that combines the performance, scalability, universal connectivity and value of DRAM and flash with enterprise file sync and share for today’s connected world.
- Nexsan Beast and E-Series are ultra-reliable, high performance block storage systems that enable organizations to boost their storage ROI by scaling capacity while controlling infrastructure and energy costs.
- Nexsan Transporter private cloud file sync and share appliance connects today’s mobile workforce to company data without compromising security, a constant challenge for IT professionals.
- Nexsan Assureon archive storage provides a cost-effective archive storage system for the seamless backup, protection and security of data that assures adherence to internal governance and external compliance regulations.
- Nexsan NST delivers a full enterprise-class feature set for small, midsize, and large businesses, and features FASTier™ hybrid caching for the accelerated performance necessary to meet the most demanding I/O requirements.
To review Nexsan’s continuously updated calendar of tradeshows/events and webinars, please visit: www.nexsan.com.
.@myVMUG attendees to learn how to achieve VMware #storage #BestPractices with @Nexsan www.nexsan.com
™ is a global leader in unified storage solutions that are focused on seamlessly and securely enabling a connected workforce. Its broad solution portfolio empowers enterprises to securely manage, protect and utilize valuable business data – while allowing users to sync, share and access files from any device, anywhere, anytime. Headquartered in Campbell, California, Nexsan is a wholly owned company held by Imation Corp. (NYSE:IMN). For further information, please visit: www.nexsan.com
Nexsan, the Nexsan logo, Connected Data, the Connected Data logo, Transporter, E-Series, NST, AutoMAID, Assureon and Unity are trademarks or registered trademarks of Imation Corp. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
The Ventana Group, for Nexsan
The Ventana Group, for Nexsan