Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative role is responsible for all aspects of territory management and partnering effectively with the designated outside sales representative. Additional responsibilities include:
- Cultivating, maintaining, and tracking a high volume of prospects in the small, medium and enterprise marketplace through our reseller relationships, marketing programs, inbound leads, current install customer base, social networks, and outbound prospecting. Effectively closing business independently and in strong partnership with outside sales to achieve and exceed sales targets, while maintaining a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Recruiting and growing our scalable storage VAR (Value Added Reseller) base. Support VAR’s by helping them manage their sales pipeline, engaging in customer interaction, assisting with technical and configuration details and driving joint marketing campaigns.
- Accepting inbound and initiating outbound calls from/to strategic partners and end-users to identify sales opportunities by identifying budget, decision maker, need and timeframe.
- Proactively pursuing and cultivating opportunities via social marketing (LinkedIn, Twitter, etc).
- Serving as a liaison between partners and outside Imation sales reps to help partners close sales opportunities.
The Nexsan Storage Solutions Inside Sales team is passionate about the products and technology solutions they represent. We are looking for a team member who shares this enthusiasm, work ethic and drive to win!
- 1-2 years of sales or customer service experience, required. Experience working in a high technology channel sales role (storage, security software, telecommunications, etc), strongly preferred.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree (Required).
- Capability and drive to actively engage and learn products and technologies quickly, establish strong interpersonal relationships via the phone and show the ability to develop and close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Proven experience working effectively and collaboratively in a team environment, but is also independent and self-motivated to manage responsibilities.
- Professional level written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated work-ethic and time management skills.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Microsoft CRM, etc. and/or the proven ability to learn new applications quickly.
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and qualifications.